What are the contents of the
emoms.properties file, and how do you update the
emoms.properties file is a flat file that contains control
information, including the SYSMAN password.
change the SYSMAN password in several ways:
- Edit the emoms.properties
- Locate the following entries in
the emoms.properties file:
- Edit the file with vi
- Enter your new password in the first entry and enter
FALSE in the second entry.
- Exit vi and save (
- You can also recover the emoms.properties file from
- Copy emoms.properties file from backup to the
- Bounce the OMS with opmnctl stopall
and opmn startall
Get the Complete
Oracle SQL Tuning Information
The landmark book
SQL Tuning The Definitive Reference" is
filled with valuable information on Oracle SQL Tuning.
This book includes scripts and tools to hypercharge Oracle 11g
performance and you can
for 30% off directly from the publisher.