Linux Consulting Support
Linux experts by Burleson Consulting
proven Linux experts for full Linux support of any system, large or small.
Our Linux support experts wrote the book on Linux administration and we stand
ready to provide assistance with your Linux problem.
|Just call now and get immediate Linux consulting support
by experienced Linux administrators.
BC provides these Linux support services:
- Remote Linux service that takes care of
100% of your Linux needs.
- Linux monitoring solution for any
- Linux migration and upgrade
- Linux networking support
Common Linux consulting services include:
- Linux installation and Linux upgrades - Complete and reliable upgrades to all servers in your network.
- Installation of Linux patches
(including security fixes) - One-time Linux patches, applied and
tested by an expert.
- Linux system performance monitoring
and tuning - Complete Linux tuning services including analysis of
Linux paging, swapping and CPU utilization. We also offer a one-time monitoring
software to provide you with complete exception reports.
- Linux Software installation and Linux
configuration - Complete and reliable Linux installation and Linux
- Linux Backup and Recovery consulting
- This service will install and test all backup and recovery software,
including Veritas, ADSM and Legato. We can also assist in the
installation of Oracle backups using the Oracle rman utility.
- Custom Linux scripting and Linux system
programming - This service is popular with client's who desire
customized shell scripting for specific Linux tasks.
- Linux system configuration
- This would involve a complete initial set-up of the Linux environment and
- Linux Security Assessment -
A complete Oracle and Linux security assessment service and installation of security tools with
single sign-on technology including Kerberos, Secure shell, and authentication
Linux Network Consulting
BC Network consulting offers a full range of network for
Cisco, Vanguard, Juniper, and Ascend. Our experts are fully-qualified in
TCP/IP, ATM, frame relay protocols, and IP routing protocols including BGP4,
OSPF, RIP, EIGRP. Common Network activities include:
- Router installation and configuration
- BC can install and configure any router to meet your individual needs.
- Network security assessment
- BC provides a complete white Hat Hacker service, and our experts can
quickly identify and correct all security exposures.
- Network performance and utilization
services - BC provides complete network monitoring software
installation to identify packet loss, network bottlenecks and network
- Data carrier problem investigation
and resolution - BC can work with all network vendors to identify and
correct data carrier problems
support Reference published by BC consultants: