* Learn the most important
Oracle 11g new features and when to use them.
* Understand how to leverage the automatic DBA features.
* See how the Automated Workload Repository (AWR) places important
tuning information at your fingertips.
* Use the Automated Session History (ASH) tables to quickly find
* Understand how to use the Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor
* Learn how to implement the SQLTuning and SQLAccess advisor
Unlike the generic
Oracle 11g new features training available elsewhere, this course
examines all 11g new features with a deep focus on those features
that are the most important to 11g availability, performance tuning
What makes this 11g new features training particularly
unique is that it is taught by a working Oracle Certified DBA with
more than 20 years of full-time experience.
Get started fast with Oracle11g enhancements
Steve Karam, Brian
Carr, et al.
ISBN = 0-9797951-0-9
This 11g new features
training course is designed for practicing Oracle
professionals who have basic experience with Oracle. Prior
experience with Oracle is not required, but experience using Oracle
database is highly desirable.