* Learn the internal
mechanisms of Oracle snapshot refreshing.
* Understand how to leverage Oracle multimaster replication.
* See the underlying Oracle views for monitoring replication and
* Learn the architecture of Oracle multimaster replication and
Oracle Streams in simple terms with illustrative examples.
* Create working examples of snapshot creation, refresh, and error
* Understand details real-world techniques for implement conflict
resolution in multi-master replication.
* Understand the
successful installation and configuration techniques, reliable
failover database, and subscribed destinations.
Unlike some mediocre
Oracle replication training, this course examines all Oracle
distributed database and replication features with an eye on those
features that are the most important to you.
replication training is special because this course is taught by a
veteran Oracle Certified DBA with more than 20 years of full-time
experience. This Oracle replication class can also be
customized according to your specific needs.
High Speed Replication and Data Sharing
Snapshot, Multi-master & Materialized Views Scripts
John Garmany & Robert Freeman
This course is designed for practicing
Oracle professionals who have basic experience with Oracle. Prior
experience with Oracle is not required, but experience using Oracle
database is highly desirable.