* Expert techniques for monitoring and tuning
* See how to optimize your cluster architecture
for optimal performance.
* Learn secrets for monitoring transient RAC performance issues.
* See how to minimize pinging and optimizer the
cache fusion interconnect.
* Understand expert tips for managing disk I/O in RAC.
* See how to expose the internal concurrency, resource coordination and locking
mechanism within RAC.
* See how to tune RAC block transfers with the
cache transfer views.
* Learn how to monitor RAC performance with
Oracle Grid control.
* Get real-world scripts for proactive RAC and
Grid performance management and exception reporting.
This is an intensive 3-day Oracle Real Application
Clusters (RAC) tuning course.
Unlike other Oracle RAC tuning classes, this course is taught by a practicing
RAC expert with years of experience in tuning mission-critical RAC databases.
The course focuses on RAC disk I/O tuning, SGA
tuning and tuning the cache fusion cluster interconnect. The course will
also include specialized Oracle RAC tuning script for monitoring all of the
critical RAC performance areas.
This Oracle RAC training is special because this course is taught by
a veteran Oracle Certified DBA with years of full-time experience.
Oracle RAC & Grid
This is an advanced Oracle Real Application Clusters tuning course that is designed for practicing Oracle professionals who have basic
experience with Oracle RAC architecture and RAC administration. While
prior experience with RAC is not a firm prerequisite, experience with Oracle
database administration is a plus.