* Learn general procedures for customizing
Oracle eBusiness Suite with flexfields.
* See how the interface layer between the Oracle
* Learn to use DBI for Oracle Financials
summaries and reporting.
* Learn how to manage the Oracle General Ledger.
* Learn the workflow within the AR, GL, AP and
* Understand how Oracle eBusiness suite can be
customizing to match specific business processes.
* Learn ledger and invoice management within
* Learn how to process, stop, and void payments.
* See how to effectively manage supplier and customer
The Oracle 11i
eBusiness Suite (also called Oracle Financials) is the premier accounting and
financial ERP, one of the most flexible and robust packages ever created.
The main areas of Oracle financials 11i includes General Ledger (GL), Accounts
Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Fixed Assets (FA) and Financial
Intelligence (FI), Inventory Management, and Daily Business Intelligence (DBI).
This intensive 5-day Oracle Financials training jumpstart in the eBusiness Suite
components provides an overview of each of the functional areas within Oracle
Financials. BC also offers specific training courses for each eBusiness module:
Additional days of
training on Oracle Financials can be arranged to be customized according to your
specific Financials training needs.
This eBusiness Suite (Oracle Financials) training
class is designed for the working financial Oracle
professional, including end-users and managers. Previous experience with financial and cost accounting and
finance concepts is helpful.
Previous experience with relational database
management and SQL is also helpful, but this class is self-contained and has no
formal prerequisites other than an understanding of the business concepts.