* Learn Oracle workflow business requirements.
* See how to decompose a workflow into discrete
* Learn the Oracle workflow components.
* Understand the Oracle workflow notification
* See how to plan a workflow process and
* Learn how to create and manage lookup types,
attributes and lookup codes.
* Create workflow e-mail messages and assign
* Use the Selector/Callback functions.
* Learn workflow notifications priorities and
* Understand workflow execution modes and
Oracle Applications 11i Workflow is a
comprehensive package for workflow analysis.
Every client has different focus areas for Oracle
workflow and each course is customized according to your specific needs.
Your Oracle workflow training will be customized by
a senior instructor who is familiar with all of the important functional areas
of workflow, a workflow expert who can help you get the exact workflow coverage
that you require.
This course is designed for the working end-user Oracle
professional and previous experience with Oracle SQL and SQL*Plus is helpful.
Previous experience with relational database
management and SQL is helpful, but this class is self-contained and has no
Oracle workflow training is customized according to
your specific training needs,